The Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire is held on the grounds of the Mount Hope Estate in Manheim. A cast of colorfully costumed characters fill the Shrine with music, dancing, and more. With over 90 stage shows daily, 22 Royal Kitchens and scores of artisan merchants with handcrafted wares, the Renaissance Faire invites guests to immerse themselves in the 35-acre village and experience the fantasy.
The Faire runs Saturdays and Sundays, through the end of October, 11AM to 8PM — and Labor Day Monday. The cost is $31.95 at the gate; or $26.95 online in advance. The cost for kids five to 11 is $11.95; kids four and under are admitted free.
Each weekend throughout Faire season will showcase a unique theme that offers a different experience every time.
Aug. 5 & 6 – Children’s Fantasy
Aug. 12 & 13 – World Carnival
Aug. 19 & 20 – Celtic Weekend
Aug. 26 & 27 – Myths & Legends
Sept. 2, 3 & 4 – Heroes of the Realm
Sept. 9 & 10 – Wizarding Weekend
Sept. 16 & 17 – Pyrate Invasion
Sept. 23 & 24 – Time Travelers
Sept. 30 & Oct. 1 – Oktoberfest
Oct. 7 & 8 – Autumn Harvest
Oct. 14 & 15 – Halloween Daze & Spooky Knights I
Oct. 21 & 22 – Halloween Daze & Spooky Knights II
Oct. 28 & 29 – Halloween Daze & Spooky Knights III
- Guests who attend the Faire in full Renaissance costuming can receive $4 off the gate admission of $31.95.
- Groups of 15 can receive admission of $21.95 per adult.
- Sunset Pricing is valid after 4PM each Faire Day. $15.95/Adults and $6.95/Children (ages 5-11).
- College Students, Military Personnel and Senior Citizens (55+) receive $5 off the gate admission of $31.95 with proper ID.
- Celebrate the opening weekend, August 5 & 6 with discounted single-day tickets. $17.95 when purchased in advance online or $19.95 at the gate. Free admission for children under 12 this weekend too!
- Red Cross Blood Drive is August 12-13 from 8:30AM – 4:30PM. To schedule an appointment, visit RedCrossBlood.org and search for the Sponsor Code: PaRenFaire. Successful and attempted donors will receive a complimentary Faire admission ticket valid any public Faire day of the 2017 season.
- During the Faire’s only 3-day weekend of the season, September 2, 3, & 4, all active and retired military, reserve, police, firefighters, emergency medical technicians, members of veteran organizations and their immediate families receive a special admission price of $15 with valid service ID presented at the gate.
- Enjoy Labor Day savings with discounted single-day tickets valid for Monday, September 4 only. $17.95 when purchased in advance online or $19.95 at the gate.
Please note that the tickets purchased online are print-at-home tickets. After purchasing the tickets, an email with the tickets attached in PDF form will be sent to your email address separately from the confirmation email. They do not scan from phones or other devices.